Friday, January 2, 2009

OMFG God had better like her christmas present

Ann, I started you present in November, and I'm still sort of finishing it. You'd better like it.

I forgot we had this blog for a few days.

It feels like I'm going through hockey withdrawals cause I missed the game on New Years.

I love Milan Michalek.

I hate School.

I hate college.

I don't think I'm going to get in anywhere.

Recently I bumped into an old elementary school friend at the mall. She's writing her college essays on how she created a basketball league for disadvantaged East Side Elementary students, and how it felt playing for the varsity teams for basketball AND volleyball all four years. FOR BOTH. She's also going to graduate with a 4.3 give or take maybe .1 point. Out mothers decided to play a game of "My Horse Is Bigger Than Your Horse". Needless to say, I lost. I think I'm going to go kill myself now.

Why is everyone from my old elementary school taller than me??? I mean, I know I was one of about 2 Asians at the school, but really? I mean there have to be SOME short white people. Stupid Mormons. I guess with all those wives and all those kids some of them have to be tall. Maybe they only let the tall ones reproduce. I think that must be it. All Mormons have tall genes in them now because the short ones don't get to have babies.

I mean, I pride myself on being tall for an Asian. I would know, my school consists of 65 percent Asian. Yes Asians seem to like everything to be small - currently I believe they are trying to make game boy game cartridges even smaller than they already are. I had to buy five copies of Tetris and Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader each because I lost them. I found three of my copies of Tetris, so I don't have to worry about losing them too much. I think my sister stole all my copies of Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader though.

Why is Tetris not considered a word by Blogger's spell check? I mean isn't that one of the oldest most long standing and most popular games of all time? Other than like breakout (a.k.a. brick). Hell, Blogger, apostrophe S is not a word according to the annoying red lines that show up under words that are not words. "Blogger's". Incorrect.

I haven't slept in almost 2 days now. Goodnight. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment